- 2008: Created by Executive Director and incorporated by the Secretary of State of North Carolina
- 2009: 1st official program "PrimaDonna Club" started at Mount Olive Middle School
- 2009: Funded dance and acting classes for program participants
- 2010: Received 501 (c) (3) status from the IRS
- 2010: Conducted 1st Annual Teen Pregnancy Prevention Summit
- 2010-2016: Successfully facilitated after-school, weekend and summer program for over 100 girls ages 6-18 enrolled in Wayne County Public Schools
- 2016: 2nd Annual Teen Pregnancy Prevention Summit
- 2016: 1st Annual Ice Cream Social
- 2017: Goldsboro Relaunch at local Middle Schools
- 2018: Pop-Up PrimaDonna Launch
- To offer girls ages 6-18 alternative positive activities in their schools and communities that teach dynamic social skills, build self-esteem and prevent teen pregnancies.
- To provide girls and women with entrepreneurial skills and resources to become business owners and leaders in their local communities.
- To assist girls and women in developing the social, educational and entrepreneurial skills needed to successfully engage in society.
- "Your situation does not define who you are, but instead fertilizes who you are destined to become."
What's in a name?
Adolescents in order to
Navigate in tomorrows